|Is it for home or office? This is what a question comes directly to you when it is about flooring options. Obviously, the vendors know it (thanks to the professional experience) well on who prefers what for the particular space. As a matter of fact, the entire decision changes if there’s even the slightest difference in space types. Therefore, think clearly on what you want and what you expect. About Coretec plus flooring, we can say the LVT flooring has been largely popular due to more advantages and few complaints.
Before you jump into the bandwagon of homeowners who have cheerfully accepted the Coretec flooring types for their homes, you need to consider the important facts about it. Moreover, take a decision that is helpful in the long run.
1. Flooring range – It’s the same as product range that tells you about the variety of flooring types the Coretec brand offers. It includes plus 5” plank, plus 7” plank, tile, plus XL and plus HD types with exquisite colorway options to choose from. Take your pick wisely.
2. Waterproof features – That’s one of the best parts when marketers tell you that the Coretec flooring is a waterproof one and indeed, it is true. But, you always need to verify the product you are buying is genuine.
3. No moisture barrier – The above stands true, but this one’s more important. Coretec doesn’t offer a moisture barrier and that is the reason why you should ensure a moisture-free concrete on the subfloor.
4. Durable – It would have been any other brand or product to have earned the rave reviews if Coretec plus wasn’t durable enough. It is one of the USPs that this flooring type can sustain for a long time and also offers dent-resistance.
5. Stable – Since these are waterproof installations, the questions about its expansion and contraction is futile. The Coretec type stays consistent throughout any season and any condition.
6. Adhesive instructions – USFloors, the manufacturer of Coretec flooring range emphasizes on the use of adhesives of a particular brand as per their instructions or it may not yield positive results.
7. DIY installation – As compared to other types, the installation of Coretec planks is actually easy due to very simple techniques used in it. But still, people who don’t want to mess it may call upon professional installers for that.
8. Prerequisites – In one of the Coretec Plus XL installation instructions available online, it has asked buyers to conduct a check on flooring for any visible defects. These are the pre-installation job site requirements.
9. Green council certified – It has received the approval of the US Green Council for being the eco-friendly flooring type. As a responsible buyer, you would want to buy environmentally-friendly products for your home.
10. Cost – You may better call for quotations from different suppliers as it will give you a profound idea of the exact range. The prices are affordable, but you will have to keep some extra expenses in mind regarding any pre-installation requirements.
Kaiser holder writes about various home decor trends and installations. He finds that Coretec Plus XL flooring has joined the list of popular Coretec product range. Describing about the advantages of the Coretec Plus flooring, he also emphasizes on meeting the pre-installation requirements. Adding that, people who have neglected these requirements didn’t gain durable results after installing Coretec plus in their homes. http://www.greenflooringsupply.com/wordpress/green-vinyl-tile/usfloors-coretec-plus-xl-whittier-oak-lvt-vinyl-floating-plank-9x72in/
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com