|Have you recently noticed a lot of hair falling and you are unknown to the reason. There is nothing to panic as with advancement in medical science even bald people can be cured through hair transplant surgery or hair replacement procedure or through medication, but before you opt out any of these hair restoration options, let us discuss few of the very common reasons that trigger hair fall.
>>>Hair loss reasons
* Stress or Illness: If you recently been through any physical or emotional stress or a chronic illness, this can trigger a sudden hair fall. Stress such as financial crises, family problems, an accident or anything. This sudden Stress or Illness pushes your hairs in the last phase that is shedding. But there is nothing that you need to do here as your hairs will grow again once the Stress or illness phase is over.
* Pregnancy for women: You might experience a small amount of hair loss during your pregnancy phase, but you might experience heavy hair shedding after you give birth to your baby. But there is nothing that you need to do here your hairs will grow within a few months.
* Vitamin A: Anything that is consumed in access can be harmful, same goes with vitamin A, if you consume a regular dose of vitamin A more than your body requires, you will experience hair shedding. To avoid this just stop the consumption of Vitamin A.
* Protein deficiency: If you do not supply a proper quantity of protein to your body. You will experience heavy to medium hair shedding after two to three months of regular protein deficiency. Hair loss due to protein deficiency can be restored by including sources of protein in your diet.
* Hormonal Imbalance Due to medication: This happens when you are taking any supplements or medicine to stimulate or restore hormones, say for treating infertility. This hormonal change in your body can also trigger hair loss. If you are consuming any such medicine or supplement that trigger hormonal imbalance, talk to your doctor immediately and ask him to change your supplement or medicine, this will resolve your hair loss problem.
* Anemia deficiency: Deficiency of iron in the body can trigger hair loss; other symptoms of anemia include pale skin, cold leg and hands, fatigue, headache. Your doctor will conduct a blood test to confirm any such issue and to resolve it he will provide your iron supplements to be consumed orally.
* Vitamin B deficiency: Deficiency of vitamin B in the body can also trigger hair loss. To resolve these you need to add supplements and diet those are rich in vitamin B.
* Sudden Weight Loss: If you recently joined some weight loss program and achieved success in losing a lot of weight very quickly, well congratulation for your weight loss, but sudden weight loss is a physical trauma for your body that can trigger heavy hair shedding. To resolve any such issue it is advised to ask your instructor, to prepare a diet plan that is rich in protein and can full fill the deficiency, though your body will take almost six months to restore it normally.
By avoiding any such reason you can stop your hair from falling and there will be no need to go to a hair transplant clinic.
Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com - Free articles and fresh content for your web sites opt-in newsletters and e-zines