|Petite women donít have to worry about dress sizes and styles. They can wear anything and still look good! Women with a few extra pounds need to be more careful about their dressing choices. As a plus-size woman, you can neither wear something too loose nor too tight. To make things simple, we have enlisted ten different tips below, exclusively for styling and dressing better.
1. First things first, wear your size. Some amazing brands specialize in various kinds of women plus size clothing, and you can find quite a few options according to your budget and preferences.
2. Get shapewear. Contrary to what most women believe, shapewear is not meant to trim your figure by a few sizes. The right product will just tone your curves in the right way so that the dresses and skirts fit better. You can go for a full-body shapewear style or choose something exclusively for the mid-area/tummy.
3. Play with materials. Textures and colors can change a lot of things. Instead of the trying the same kind of materials, try more organic fabrics that donít accentuate the wrong portions of your body. Lace is a good option, besides cotton.
4. Choose the right prints. Prints can make or break a look. Plus-size women should look for smaller prints that create a leaner look. You can try small polka dots, floral patterns and even simple prints with little motifs.
5. Pick the right styles. Ruffles and peplum styles might not be a good choice if you have a wider waist. A better choice is to opt for simpler designs that help in highlighting the perfect areas. For example, if you have a leaner upper body, a halter-neck top might help in adding more attention.
6. Unsure of a dress size? Contemplating if a particular style will look nice on you? Well, order two. Online sites offer easy exchange and return options, and you will easily return the size that doesnít fit you.
7. Layer it up. Shrugs, summer jackets, scarves, and stores can be an excellent way to add zing to any outfit. You donít have to necessarily buy expensive styles. Just make sure that you donít overdo the different things. Itís all about minimalism!
8. Accessorize as you like. Donít like buying a lot of clothes? Want to style in a budget? Invest in a set of handbags, jewelry, and other items. Statement earrings and neckpieces can help in creating a new look, regardless of what you wear.
9. Be cautious with stripes. Lines are great, as long as you wear the right styles. Donít go for broad styles that can highlight your body in the wrong ways. Instead, leaner stripes work better, and vertical prints always look better on plus-size girls.
10. Lastly, break the tone of your outfit wherever possible. If you are wearing a long dress, add a belt to bring down the monotony. You can also try using body jewelry and low-back cuts to keep the glare away from the wrong areas.
Check online to buy plus size clothing now!
Web Site: www.nelanela.com
6100 Richmond Avenue, Suite 216
Houston, TX 77057
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com