|There’s no doubt that hair transplant surgery is one of the most reliable and result-oriented treatment for baldness. Visiting Harleys Cosmetic Clinic will surely increase the chances of achieving the best outcomes from the treatment.
Let’s take a look at some to things you should not do or avoid, after getting a hair transplant.
1. Try not to expose your scalp to direct sunlight (as it contains harmful UV rays also) right after the procedure and even after a couple of days, particularly if the treated area is still swollen. If going outside in daytime is extremely necessary, then wear a cap or protective gear.
2. Try not to touch or scratch the recently operated scalp. A bit of itching, tingling and some swelling are usual symptoms. Scratching or rubbing the sore scalp may result to the new grafts fall out before they get an opportunity to develop.
3. Try not to drink liquor or any form of alcohol for the initial 1 month after the method as it affects the blood circulation to the head. Try to stop drinking alcoholic beverages completely as it one of the major causes of many dangerous health issues. New researches are also indicating that alcohol is also one of the major causes of hair loss in men & women. So, it’s better to take precaution and avoid alcohol, instead of losing hair completely.
4. Try not to smoke for a whole month after the surgery as smoking can affect blood circulation to the hair follicles on your scalp. Blood circulation is important for the development of new hair, all things considered, or even better, totally surrendering smoking can speed up the development of your hair. To keep yourself away from any aftereffects of leaving smoking, start cutting down your cigarette one by one every day for a couple of months before you plan your hair transplant in Dubai.
5. Try not to play any type of sports, outdoor activities or do exercise until a week after the surgery. Minimal exercises with insignificant effort might be continued around 10 days after the procedure. Sports with body contact, for example, football or wrestling should be avoided for at least a month.
6. Try not to take part in exercises/activities that would result in excessive sweating. Sweat increases the danger of getting affected by a disease considerably. It would likewise be wise to reschedule that steam shower or sauna arrangement until a month or more for a same reason.
7. Try not to consistently bend over or twist around, or lean forward or clean out your nose brutally after the first week of the surgery.
Hair transplant in Dubai is one of the most effective treatments that can get hair back on your bald head. So, try your best to take proper care of your scalp after the surgery.
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com