|If you have followed post and stories on the web, it is likely that you have heard some great things about alkaline water. So, what is alkaline water all about? Is the hype worth it? In this post, we will talk about ten facts that are worth knowing.
1. It is important to understand the difference between natural and alkaline water. In general, tap water as a pH level of 6 or 7. The nature of a substance with regards to alkalinity and acidity is measured on the pH scale. Alkaline beverages have a pH balance of 8 or more.
2. Most people, who claim great things about alkaline drinks and diet, believe that replacing tap or regular drinking water with a higher pH choice will help to neutralize the acid in the body. With reduced acids in the body, many of the health issues can be at bay.
3. Naturally, water picks up minerals it passes over rocks around streams and waterfalls. This leads to an unexpected increase in the pH level. Since most people donít have access to alkaline water, many brands sell alkaline water that\'s manufactured artificially through the process of electrolysis.
4. It is believed that alkaline water can help in controlling blood sugar levels and can the metabolism rate of the body. However, the research in this regard is very limited, but with the information available and feedback received from a wide number of users around the world, the benefits seem to be true to some.
5. Most the brands that sell vitamin enhanced water often contain other minerals, which are known to be beneficial in the body. One of the studies published by World Health Organization had actually warned people against drinking water thatís low in mineral content.
6. Although there is limited scientific evidence, it is believed that alkaline water works for better hydration rate, and the presence of electrolytes actually adds to the energy levels of the body. The information is limited, but high pH water is known for being ideal for joint and body pain.
7. If you are looking for alkaline water, it is a good idea to check online and find the right brands. Look for brands that sell water and other beverages, with an at least pH level of 9 or more. The more alkaline the water is, the better are the benefits.
8. While there are no known side effects of alkaline water, it is important to talk to your doctor if you have any medical problems. This just helps in avoiding any additional conditions.
9. Also, there is no proof that alkaline water is a treatment for any health condition. However, it surely is a better choice and alternative to regular drinking water.
10. When you check the brands, check the added minerals, so that you can be assured of the quality of the beverage. The more minerals and electrolytes added the better are the benefits.
Check online now to find the right brands!
Tru Balance Water Inc
Web Site: www.trubalanceh2o.com
1415 South Voss #110-274
Houston, TX 77057
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com