|The latest title update for "FIFA 16" is now available on the PlayStation 4 and will be out on the Xbox One soon. The fifth title update includes changes to penalties, passing, defensive pressure and player positioning.
"With that, we are announcing and deploying a number of changes to make FIFA 16 more balanced and responsive in gameplay. These changes are in addition to tuning to passing featured in the last update. This latest title update is now available on [PS4]," read a "FIFA 16" blog post.
Check out some of the changes below.
- Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
- Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
- Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary - Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
- Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
- Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.
According to the blog post, changes have been made to attribute boosts in FIFA Ultimate Team.
"In addition to the above, we have made minor changes to attribute boosts provided by Chemistry in FIFA Ultimate Team, which affects passing, interceptions, and long shots."
Based off of the release of the last updates, you can expect to see the PS4 update shortly while the Xbox One update should take a little longer to release. EA Sports also promises more updates for the game as "the season rolls on."
Are you happy with the latest update? What other issues would you like to see addressed? Let us know in the comments below.
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com