|Hairstyles come and go; sometimes they even change like the seasons. However, despite the changing hairstyles there are some which have stood the test of time and continue to be imitated even till date.
These hairstyles have been made iconic by actors, actresses and stars who could make people swoon with a simple flick of their hair. These hairstyles have their own place of honour in the hall of fame and continue to make the world of hair beautiful and fascinating.
Here are top 10 hairstyles which will never be forgotten and can be attained through hair styling services:
1. Mia Farrow's Pixie Cut: The Pixie haircut is a short, chic and sexy hairdo that showed off Mia Farrow’s striking features back in 1968. The hairstyle has been imitated by Rihanna, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson in recent times. Today, you can easily replicate this hairstyle with a simple hair styling services available near you.
1. The Beatles' Mop Tops: While helmet hair has always been frowned on, there was a time when this hairstyle was de rigeur.
2. Diana Ross’ Afro: This music diva popularised this style in the 1970s. The afro style showed-off the distinct structure of curls and made people fall in love with the natural black hair. With the hair curling services, you can get your very own look like her today.
3. Frida Kahlo's Milkmaid Braids and Flower Crown: Her artistic view singlehandedly made the milkmaid braids popular. The addition of flower crowns made her look just as distinct and downright stunning.
4. Princess Diana's Cropped FeatheredDo: The princess has always been the epitome of grace and style. Her short loose feathered hairstyle with lots of short layers made her look elegant and stylish. Get the touch of royalty with the hair ironing services like the princess today.
5. Marilyn Monroe's Cropped Glamour Waves:She is undoubtedly the sexiest actress ever. Her glamorous, flirty blond waves continue to be the embodiment of sultriness and are adopted by stars like Gwen Stefani, Katherine Heigl and Christina Aguilera.
6. Feathered Hair Farah Fawcett: This was one of the most popular hairstyles of the 70s that most hair ironing services offer today. The feathered blond waves make your hair look thicker, healthier and shinier while still keeping it demure and breath-taking.
7. High Chignon by Audrey Hepburn: Very few Hollywood looks are as classical as The Beehive in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, which can be easily replicated with the hair curling services.
8. Rachel Cut: While Jennifer Aniston hated this layered mid-length hairdo in the popular show FRIENDS. Till date, it continues to be a favourite amongst women of all ages.
9. Elvis Presley, Dark Quiff: The king of pop’s signature black quiff was a hairstyle which took a lot of effort, starting with the colour itself. After all, the King of Pop had sandy blonde hair.
You too can get these iconic hairstyles with hair ironing services or hair curling services. And if you are feeling too lazy to step out then take advantage of the easily available hair styling services at home.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai. Along with offering techniques to find hair styling services in Mumbai as well as receiving beauty parlour services at your doorstep, she comes up with constructive suggestions of the 10 iconic hairstyles we love today.
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com