|The gallbladder in our body is a pear shaped organ below the liver in the right side of the abdomen. It contains digestive liquid called bile which aids in digestion. When this fluid hardens, it forms deposits in form of small stones called gallstones or gallbladder stones. A person can develop one gallstone or many gallstones. It is best to use herbal remedies to remove gallbladder stone fast in order to avoid pain and discomfort.
One may experience pain in the upper right side of the abdomen, pain in the back or near the right shoulder. The intensity of the pain can increase in abdomen and can last from few minutes to some hours. These gallbladder stones are formed when there is imbalance in the content of the bile juice. The bile consists of bile acids, cholesterol, bilirubin, etc. When there is excess of cholesterol or bilirubin, these stones are formed. There are two types of gallstones - Cholesterol and Pigment Stones. The bile contains chemicals to dissolve the cholesterol, but when there is excess cholesterol, it forms crystals and becomes a stone. Similarly, when there is excess bilirubin, Pigment stones are formed. Pigment stones are usually dark in color whereas the cholesterol stones which are also the most common type are yellow-green in color. Another reason for formation of gallbladder stones is when the gallbladder does not empty regularly or completely. Due to this the bile gets concentrated and forms stones.
Factors that put you at a higher risk of developing gallstones are: being obese, woman are more prone to developing gallstones, being old, low fiber diet, having a family history of stones or having diabetes. Gallstones can be detected using ultrasound and there are medications and the option of surgery to treat this condition. However a safe way is to use herbal remedies to remove gallbladder stone fast. These remedies are natural and can be done at home with ease. Some of the herbal remedies to remove gallbladder stone fast are as follows:
1. Dandelion: Use this herb to make a herbal tea and drink this regularly. This will help in eliminating the gallstones.
2. Chicory: The chicory flower, seeds and root are used for treating gallbladder disorders. The chicory juice promotes secretion of bile.
3. Alfalfa: This is an effective remedy to get rid of gallstones.
4. Artichoke Leaves: Artichoke leaves help in breaking down the cholesterol deposits in bile.
5. Peppermint: Peppermint is effective in case of gallbladder stones.
6. Milk Thistle: These herbs are considered as lipotropic supplement. It helps in altering the chemicals present in the bile in the gallbladder.
7. Parsley: Parsley is a medicinal herb used as a diuretic.
8. Turmeric: Turmeric is a bile flow stimulant and therefore it can prevent gallbladder stones.
9. Ginger Root: It is used to fight gallbladder disease and enhances cholesterol absorption. It also stimulates the production of bile acids.
10. KidClear capsule is all-in-one herbal remedy to remove stones from gallbladder fast and effectively.
Apart from following these herbal remedies to remove gallbladder stone fast one should take vitamin E and vitamin C. A deficiency of these vitamins has been linked to formation of gallstones. Eat food high in fiber and nutrition not high in fat and sugar content.
Read about Gallbladder Stone Herbal Treatment at http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/gallbladder-stone-treatment.htm Also know the benefits of Shilajit at http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/shilajit.htm Read about Kidney Stone Herbal Treatment at http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/kidney-stone-treatment.htm
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com