|Do your household chores take endless time to complete? If you waste a lot of time cleaning your house, then you probably want to do something about it. Most of these cleaning hacks use common household items and take just a few minutes to finish.
Here are 20 cleaning hacks that make housework a lot easier:
1. Chopping boards can be cleaned by using kosher salt and lemons without using harmful chemical compounds.
2. Clean your oven by combining baking soda and vinegar in place of expensive cleaners to save time and money.
3. Clean paint of clothes with a razor… but carefully!
4. Wash your blinds with a mixture of water and vinegar. Use an old cloth to wipe the mixture away.
5. A hairdryer can be used to get rid of water patches on wooden surfaces, and by applying olive oil all over you can make it look fresh.
6. Rub lemons on faucets to get rid of water stains.
7. Oil stains can be removed from the carpet with baking soda. It’s an excellent technique for carpet cleaning.
8. Use sea salt scrub to remove old food stuck on iron pots and pans.
9. Cream of tartar is great for cleaning stainless-steel equipment.
10. Apply some chalk on clothes that have grease stains before washing them to removes the stains more effectively.
11. Use a toothbrush to remove dirt and crumbs from your desktop’s keyboard.
12. To remove nail polish stains from carpets, rub with alcohol and a microfibre cloth. This is another highly effective tip for carpet cleaning.
13. By grating uncooked chunks of potato, you can remove all the old cheese particles left behind within your cheese grater.
14. Steel wool can remove burn marks on your hair curling iron or hair-straightener.
15. To wash glass dishes use some dish soap and a ball of aluminium foil.
16. Squeegee is an excellent option to get rid of animal hair out of your carpet. This can be highly effective for your carpet cleaning purposes.
17. To remove grease stains from your garage floor use soda.
18. By grinding some raw rice in your coffee grinder you can make it scent free.
19. Pick up broken pieces of glass by using a bit of bread dough onto the area it broke around. Be careful.
20. Fed up of smelling fridge? Use newspaper to remove the smell coming from your fridge.
Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com - Free articles and fresh content for your web sites opt-in newsletters and e-zines