|High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. It is the condition which indicates the pressure or tension which is exerted by blood in the arteries. The normal pressure of the blood is 120/80. If the pressure of the blood ranges in between 120/80 and 139/89 then this condition is said to be pre-hypertension. When the pressure of the blood rises beyond 140/90 then it is considered as hypertension or high blood pressure.
Some of the important causes of hypertension are stress and anxiety, intake of caffeine, smoking, aging, high intake of salt, lack of physical activity, obesity, hereditary susceptibility, some specific abnormality in the functioning of some other organ of body and elevation of C reactive protein level in blood.
Some of the important symptoms of hypertension are nausea and vomiting, restlessness, bleeding from nose, buzzing sound in ear, insomnia, impaired memory, confusion, visual disturbances, headache and fatigue.
The problem of hypertension can be easily treated with the help of herbal remedies. But we must go for proven herbal remedies for hypertension. Some of the proven herbal remedies for hypertension:
1. An effective herb for high blood pressure is the leaves of holy basil. It is very effective for hypertension patients.
2. You can also prefer to chew 5-10 neem leaves. It will keep your BP under check.
3. You can take fenugreek seeds in an empty stomach and along with water. It will help you in controlling blood pressure.
4. Increase the intake of water. The blood circulation is improved due to water and it also helps to eliminate inorganic salt which is present in excess in our body.
5. You can replace inorganic salt by natural sea salt. Unrefined natural salt keeps our BP under control as it contains 70 trace of minerals and it is very helpful.
6. You can also take dried roasted watermelon seeds with water. Follow this herbal remedy daily. It is very helpful in the easy flow of blood by dilating blood vessels.
7. A miraculous BP regulator is Garlic. To control blood pressure, one must take 3-5 cloves of garlic daily. It is very helpful in maintaining a safe distance from hypertension.
8. Another BP herb is hot cayenne. It is an effective herb and it also improves circulation of blood.
9. Red clover is very effective for treating the problem of high blood pressure. It is useful in blood thinning.
10. Apart from all these herbal remedies, you can also try herbal supplement Stresx capsules.
Find effective High Blood Pressure Herbal Treatment at http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/high-blood-pressure-treatment.htm Also know Natural Acne Treatment at http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/acne-treatment.htm Read about Kidney Stone Herbal Treatment at http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/kidney-stone-treatment.htm
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com