|What are the things to know when you are pregnant? While your relatives and near and dear ones would be sending out tons of advises to you, telling you how to lead your life and things to do when you are pregnant.
There are few foods that you would love to eat during your pregnancy. Eating healthy food in your diet is a must because the health of you and your baby should not be sacrificed at any point. If you had a poor diet earlier, try to have more calcium rich or protein rich diet now with all the extra minerals and nutrients. So, following are the 5 foods which you can add to your diet for a healthier lifestyle:
1. Salmon: Omega 3 fatty acids are very good for your baby’s brain and eyes. Salmon will complete this deficiency in your body. It also provides proteins and B vitamins. It is also relatively low in mercury than other fishes and you can enjoy eating 12 ounces of low mercury fish every week.
2. Whole grains: Enriched wholegrain breads and cereals have the iron, folic acid and fiber, unlike white bread and rice. Enjoy oatmeal and have a sandwich of whole grain meal during lunch or brown pasta or brown ice during dinner time.
3. Vegetables and fruits: Enjoy a cup of vegetables and fruits during pregnancy as this gives fiber, vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients to the body which is healthier for you and your baby.
4. Fluids: Drinking a lot of fluids during pregnancy is very important. You must have vegetable juices more than the fruit juice. Have plenty of water throughout the day so you are hydrated and prepare juices at home because packaged juices have preservatives and sugar content which may be very bad for your body.
5. Low-fat Yogurt: A cup of low-fat yogurt has more calcium than milk and it is high in protein. However, if you are looking to have fat yogurt, do not have added sugars and if you dress it up with fruits and whole grains, it will be more nutritious for your body.
When you know that you are pregnant, you need to decide about your additional responsibilities. It is very important to understand that you understand if you want to go ahead with the baby or want to go in for abortion. Abortion is not a wise solution but if you need to undergo it, you need to do it within the first trimester itself.
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com