|Our kidney has an important role to play in our system. The job of the kidney is to filter the impurities and the toxins present in our body. It basically throws out the waste and impure substances from our body. This helps in the smooth functioning of our system. If the stones are formed in the kidney, they will obstruct the kidney from conducting its function and will prevent the removal of waste from our body. This can lead to serious problems and complications.
Crystallization of certain chemicals in the urine can cause the formation of these stones. There are many chemicals present in the urine like uric acid and calcium. When these chemicals are present in the urine in excess concentration, they are not soluble in urine. Thus the remaining amount starts accumulating forming into tiny stones. The stones start off very tiny in size and therefore may not pose any big threat initially. But in some cases they grow big and cause a lot of pain. The place or location of the stone is also a point of concern. If the kidney stone is obstructing the flow of urine, it could cause serious problems. It builds up the pressure which results in pain and swelling of the kidney.
Most of the stones can be passed off without surgery. Home remedies can be used to dissolve or pass off the stones. Home remedies can provide much relief from the pain and discomfort generated by the kidney stones. The home remedies are safe and natural. Some of the home remedies are as follows:
1. Water: It sounds too simple to be true but water can be very effective, drinking lots of water helps to flush out toxins from our body thus helps to pass out the kidney stone.
2. Celery: Celery is known to be useful in this condition. Eating celery regularly can help in preventing the formation of kidney stones.
3. Kidney Beans: Kidney beans can be used for the treatment of kidney stones. The procedure is to boil the kidney beans pod without the seeds in water over a prolonged period of time over slow flame. The left over water is strained and cooled down. This boiled and cooled down water is then taken at regular intervals.
4. Pomegranate: Eating pomegranate or the paste of the seeds of the pomegranate is useful too.
5. Grapes: Eating of grapes helps in the condition of kidney stones.
6. Basil: Basil juice can be mixed with honey and taken frequently. This also helps in eliminating the kidney stones.
7. Watermelon: Due to the high water content present in the watermelon, it helps.
8. Lemon: Lemon juice is considered helpful due to its high concentration of citrate present.
9. Coconut water: Drinking coconut water regularly can help pass out the kidney stone.
10. KidClear capsules: Taking one or two capsules of KidClear capsules twice daily for 2 to 3 months will help in dissolving the kidney stones naturally without causing any side effects.
Taking care of simple things will help you flush out the toxins from your body. Intake of lots of water is helpful. One should avoid spicy food and alcohol too. Exercise regularly and stay healthy!
Read more Home Remedies for Kidney Stones at http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/kidney-stones.htm Also know effective Home Remedies for Cellulite at http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/cellulite.htm Read useful Home Remedies for Cough at http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/cough.htm
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com