|Dark circles occur under the eye. The skin under the eye gets dark. It can be present in males and females. It is not a healthy sign. Dark circles show unhealthiness of the skin condition. The skin under the eye is thin and delicate. When this skin gets dry and dark rings appear under the eye, they are called dark circles. It is common and many people suffer from under eyes circles issue. It can be hereditary.
It can be due to lack of sleep, exhaustion and tiredness. The onset of dark circles can also be due to old age. Some illnesses can also result in under eyes circles. Other reasons could be over exposure to sun, stress or some medication effect. Lack of nutrients in diet and dehydration can result in dark circles. Hormonal changes, allergies and kidney problems may be the reason for the skin to show unhealthy signs in the form of dark circles under the eye.
Dark circles do not look attractive. One can prevent dark circles or get rid of it by following some simple home remedies. There are many eye creams available in the market for the treatment of under eyes circles and puffiness of the eye, but one should be careful about what you apply under the eye because the skin is very sensitive there. Home remedies include application of natural and safe substances. Some of the home remedies for under eyes circles are as follows.
1. Cucumber: Cucumber is very refreshing for the skin. Cucumber juice can be applied with a cotton wool under the eye or cucumber can be cut in slices and the slice can be put over the eye. This helps tired eyes and helps in reducing under eyes circles.
2. Potato: Potato juice can be applied gently under the eye using cotton wool.
3. Teabag: Cold used teabags can be put on the eye for a while. This soothes the eye and helps reduce puffiness.
4. Rose water: Rose water can be applied under the eye gently.
5. Mint leaves: Freshly crushed mint leaves when put under eyes give a refreshing feeling.
6. Fruits: Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
7. Iron: Iron deficiency can also cause under eyes circles. Eat iron rich food.
8. Almond: Almond oil applied to the skin can rejuvenate the skin.
9. Olive oil: Olive oil can be gently massaged on the skin to keep it moist.
10. Tomato juice: Intake of tomato juice is beneficial in this condition.
Home remedies should be followed regularly in order to obtain the benefits from them.
Avoid smoking and avoid the consumption of alcohol. Drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated. Intake of vitamin E is healthy for the skin. Wear sunglasses when out in the sun. The eye is thin and delicate under the eye, so one should not rub anything vigorously, be gentle. Facial exercise should increase the blood circulation and help get rid of the dark circles. Do not strain your eyes. You can also take herbal supplement Golden Glow capsules to reduce it naturally with glow and shine.
Read more Home Remedies for Dark Circles at http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/dark-circles.htm Also know effective Home Remedies for Toothache at http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/toothache.htm Read useful Home Remedies for Teeth Whitening at http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/teeth-whitening.htm
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com