|If you are planning to relocate to a new home and want to hire trustworthy and professional Packers and Movers service providers then you must check these tips. While hiring Packers and Movers, you must do a proper investigation and follow certain methods to ensure you get best deal and hire best professionals for the shifting. Listed below are seven tips to help you hire best packers and movers
1. Talk to at least three packers and movers service providers so that you have the options to choose from.
2. Always request for a written quotation to each of the packers. Don’t trust on what they say you over the telephone, but ask for a written quotation so that you can have everything on paper.
3. Quotation must have detailed cost breakup for each of the process involved e.g. packing charges, loading charges, unloading charges, transportation charges, unpacking and re-arranging charges etc.
4. Ask if there are any other hidden costs involved apart from what they have mentioned in their estimates/quotation.
5. Insist on making payment by cheque so that you can have a legal proof of the payment and it will also help you get it reimbursed incase you are eligible for that.
6. Unless you are moving within the same city, you must insure the goods. If insurance has been taken then make sure to collect all the papers before you move.
7. They may offer free extra services like free storage for a week or so. So just ask them if they are offering any other free services.
8. Ask if they are offering door-to-door services, its always good to hire some one offering door-to-door relocation service.
9. Check the credentials of the company as you are going to handover your valuable goods to them. They must be highly professional, trustworthy and sincere.
10. Ask for a few referrals of their past customers, if required talk to them and ensure they deliver goods on time and safely.
Originally Posted on Our Shifting and Relocation blog at www.MoversPackersQuotes.com
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com