• Olive Oil
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
• 100 grams of salami, finely chopped
• 600 grams of chicken mince
• 2 tablespoons tomato purée
• 3 teaspoons dried oregano
• 800 g can of plum tomatoes, chopped
• ½ cup chicken stock
• 60 grams butter
• 70 grams all-purpose flour
• 600 ml milk
• freshly grated nutmeg
• 250 g no-cook lasagne sheets
• 1 block parmesan
• 100 g mozzarella, grated
1. To start making the sauce for the lasagna recipe, fry the onion and garlic in a wide saucepan in olive oil. Keep stirring and frying till it’s soft but not translucent.
2. Add in the salami along with the minced chicken and stir thoroughly to make sure the chicken cooks well for the lasagna sauce.
3. Let the meat cook, stirring it frequently until it's faintly browned all over. Season the lasagna sauce recipe and add the tomato purée, oregano, chopped tomatoes and stock.
4. Bring to a boil, and allow it to cook constantly for about 20 minutes. It should be thick, red sauce that isn’t watery.
5. Make the white sauce for the lasagna by melting the butter in a saucepan. Quickly stir in the flour and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Slowly pour in the milk, stirring constantly.
6. Keep stirring over a low flame until it thickens and bubbles, making sure it doesn’t burn.
7. Grate in the nutmeg to add a perfect flavour for the lasagna and then add some salt and pepper. Stir thoroughly and remove it from the flame.
8. Assemble the lasagna by spreading a part of the chicken sauce on the base of the lasagna baking dish. Add another layer of lasagne noodles on top and cover.
9. Spread a thin layer of white sauce on top and grate over some parmesan cheese. Add another layer of the lasagna noodles and repeat the previous step.
10. Now pour in and spread a little more of the chicken sauce on top. Keep repeating the layers again and again till you’ve used up all the remaining ingredients of the lasagna. Your top layer should consist of the noodles followed by the cheese.
11. Bake the lasagna in a preheated oven for around 30-40 minutes till the dish is cooked through.
12. Your lasagna recipe is ready to be enjoyed for that much anticipated movie night!
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com