|Soufflés are one of the most elegant and delicious desserts any of us can enjoy. Light and yet extremely tasty, they can be perfect for almost every occasion. Enjoy making this recipe in your home without having to travel to expensive restaurants! A delicious dessert recipe that’s homemade!
• 25 grams of unsalted butter
• Finely grated chocolate
• 2 tablespoons of plain flour
• 2 teaspoons of caster sugar
• ½ teaspoon of corn flour
• 1 medium egg yolk
• 1 medium whole egg
• 6 medium egg whites
• 4 tablespoons of milk
• 1 tablespoon of double cream
• 75 grams of dark chocolate, broken
• 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
• 85 grams of caster sugar
• 1 tablespoon of cocoa
1. Start the recipe by brushing 4 soufflé bowls generously with the butter.
2. Add in the grated chocolate into each dish and spread it evenly around the bowls for a tasty recipe taste.
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, sugar and corn flour.
4. Whisk the egg yolk and whole egg into a bowl and carefully beat in the flour mixture slowly to mix well for the recipe.
5. Pour in the milk and cream into a pot and boil. Remove it from the flame and blend in the chocolate until it mixes completely.
6. Add the hot chocolate to the egg and flour mixture and combine thoroughly. Add it back to the pot and cook for around 5 minutes to ensure you get a consistent recipe. Remove from the flame and cool, beating occasionally.
7. Warm the cream in a pan stopping just before it boils. Take it off the flame and add cocoa carefully, constantly beating the recipe. Cool.
8. Preheat the oven to 170° C. Beat the egg whites and add in the sugar. Beat the recipe well.
9. Combine both the mixtures you’ve made and whisk in egg white little by little to make the recipe light.
10. Slowly pour in the recipe into all 4 bowls equally, making sure there’s no voids.
11. Sprinkle a little grated dark chocolate in the middle of the soufflé. Make sure the top is level and will not spill and burn.
12. Bake the soufflé recipes for 15 minutes.
13. The soufflé recipes should rise a lot more than half, without getting burnt.
14. Serve the soufflé recipes with ice cream if you want.
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com