|All of us love to try out different recipes for a tasty meal. This yummy cooking recipe is bound to satisfy your taste buds and leave you wanting more!
• 6 dried shiitake mushrooms
• 12 ounces bean thread noodles
• A bunch of spinach
• 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon Asian toasted sesame oil
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• ¾ pound chicken steak, sliced into ¼ inch slices
• 1/3 cup soy sauce
• ½ onion
• 1 carrot, grates
• 3 scallions, chopped well
• ¼ cup sugar
• Toasted sesame seeds
1. Start cooking your tasty recipe by getting the mushrooms back. Put them in a separate bowl, cover it with hot water and keep aside for later in the cooking recipe.
2. The next step is to cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions. Make sure you cook it well for the recipe or it won’t taste nearly as good.
3. Pull them out put into a colander and rinse them very well under cold running water for a perfect and consistent recipe.
4. In that same pot of boiling water, blanch the spinach till it turns a bright green which should happen instantly. Drain it out and rinse it under cold water for later in the recipe.
5. Gather it into one mass and squeeze all the moisture out of it. Cut the mass once in half and put it in a small bowl. Add to the spinach half the garlic, a teaspoon of the sesame oil, and the salt and keep it aside for the recipe.
6. Drain out the ready shiitake mushrooms and slice.
7. Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium to high flame and put in the chicken, a spoonful of the soy sauce and all the remaining garlic. Stir-fry the recipe until the chicken is well cooked.
8. Add the onion, carrot, and the mushrooms to the pan and stir the recipe well. Cook until the onion is translucent and then add the scallions, stir-frying for another minute. Your recipe is almost done!
9. In a separate bown, combine the noodles, the spinach, the chicken mixture, the remaining soy sauce, the remaining sesame oil and the sugar. Make sure you toss the entire recipe well, using clean hands if required.
10. Your delicious noodle recipe is ready to be enjoyed by all!
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com