• 1 ½ cups cubed peeled butternut squash
• ¾ cups low sodium chicken broth
• ¾ cups fat-free milk
• 1 garlic cloves, peeled
• 1 tablespoons plain, flavourless yogurt
• Salt to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper to taste
• ¾ cups Gruyère cheese, shredded
• ½ cup pecorino Romano cheese, grated
• 4 tablespoons fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, finely grated
• ½ pound uncooked Cavatappi
• Cooking spray oil
• ½ teaspoon olive oil
• ¼ cup breadcrumbs
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. Start your pasta recipe by preheating your oven to 190° C.
2. Mix the squash, broth, milk, and garlic in a medium saucepan and stir well.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil over a high flame for the sauce of the pasta recipe. As soon as the sauce starts boiling, reduce the flame to a medium and continue cooking on a simmer till squash is tender and cooked when pierced. Remove the pan from the flame and keep it aside for the pasta recipe.
4. Add the squash mixture you’ve made to a blender or food processor.
5. Season the mixture with salt and pepper according to your taste and add yogurt. Put the the lid on the blender, leaving the centre piece off as the mixture is hot. Put a clean kitchen towel over opening and blend the sauce for the pasta recipe until you have a smooth consistency.
6. Add the sauce to a bowl and carefully stir in Gruyère, pecorino Romano and 1 tablespoon of Parmigiano-Reggiano. Stir very well till it’s combined for the pasta recipe.
7. Bring a large pot of water to boil and salt it generously. Cook the pasta in it till al dente mentioned on the package.
8. Add pasta to the sauce you’ve made and stir very well until mixed thoroughly for a perfect pasta recipe.
9. Spread mixture evenly into a baking dish that you’ve coated with cooking spray.
10. Heat the olive oil in a medium pan and keep it over a medium flame. Add in the breadcrumbs and cook the mixture until it’s a nice golden brown. Remove from the flame and stir in remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese to add a nice flavour to the pasta recipe. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the hot pasta mixture. Add a light layer of cooking spray on top as well.
11. Bake at 190° C for until the pasta recipe is nice and bubble.
12. Garnish with parsley and serve your pasta recipe when hot for the tastiest experience!
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com