|Joint pain treatment should take into consideration what is causing the pain in the first place. There is no use in only treating the symptom because it will occur again unless the underlying cause is eliminated. It can be caused by a lot of things, from minor sport injuries to serious medical conditions. A significant number of those that accuse joint pains are suffering of arthritis in one of its many forms. Joint pain treatment should not be neglected because nothing good will happen. The pain won't go away unless you do something about it and, even more, it will worsen.
Treatment usually includes non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and pain killers. However, there are also people who prefer to use natural remedies for improving their condition because they are safer. Herbal remedies and essential oils are a good choice in joint pain. You would be amazed to find out how many herbs have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Some of them were even used by researchers in creating synthetic drugs. Patients should also be aware of the fact that joint pain treatment, be it synthetic or natural, must be accompanied by a healthy diet, rich in minerals and by gentle exercises, especially if pain is caused by arthritis.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of treatments -
1. Camphor - Make yourself an ointment from one teaspoon of camphor and the same amount of sunflower oil and use it for massaging your aching joints.
2. Ginger - It is believed that ginger root extract is capable of stopping the production of certain substances that provoke joint inflammation.
3. Rumatone Gold - Both the oil and the capsule is useful. You can use the oil for massaging the painful joint and this will provide immediate relief or you can take capsules on a regular basis. Rumatone Gold strengthens the bone tissue.
4. Boswelia - Clinical studies have proven that it has a positive effect on reducing pain and inflammation. If the pain in the joints is caused by rheumatoid arthritis, it is usually accompanied by morning stiffness and boswelia is also efficient in reducing this one.
5. Turmeric - A teaspoonful of turmeric powder mixed in a cup of hot milk has a great analgesic effect and eliminates all pain, not just joint pain.
6. Apple cider vinegar - It can either be used for massaging the joints before going to sleep, or it can be mixed with honey and water and drank every day.
Read about effective Joint Pain Relief supplements at http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/natural-joint-pain-relief.htm Find how Joint Pain Massage Oil helps to reduce inflammation and pain at http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/anti-inflammatory-massage-oil.htm Also know useful Home Remedies for Joint Pain at http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/home-remedies-for-joint-pain.htm
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com