|Do you want to try a fancy recipe that’s also easy to carry out? Unlike the many exotic food recipes that have all these steps you can never carry out at home, these can be made in the comfort of your kitchen. You no more have to go to a gourmet restaurant to eat unusual food, now you can cook them at home and surprise your friends with you brilliant cooking skills. Enjoy the blend of home cooking and quirky food by trying out these recipes!
Hot Kiwi Salsa Recipe
A cooking recipe that you can try as a side for almost anything, this kiwi salsa will burn and soothe your taste buds almost simultaneously. Try out the recipe with a variety of main courses and taste the brilliance.
• 2 ripe cold kiwis
• Hot pepper, to your taste
• 4 spoons of soy sauce
• 2 spoons of olive oil
• 2 spoons of lemon juice
1. Cut the peeled kiwi cubes.
2. Cut one hot pepper into very thin slices. Make sure it’s not too spicy, so it doesn’t take over the entire flavour.
3. Add both to the soy sauce, olive oil and the lemon juice. If the soy sauce is salty, you won’t need more salt. However, taste and add according to your liking.
4. Your kiwi salsa recipe is ready!
Basmati Rice With Mango
A recipe that’s so subtle that it goes with almost anything, this rice is so easy to make that you have nothing to worry about. Try out the cooking recipe, taste the flavour and see for yourself!
• Salt to taste
• Mango cut in large cubes
• Turmeric powder
1. Measure 2 cups of rice and wash it thoroughly. Boil it with 4 cups of water and add salt and fresh mango pieces.
2. Add1 ½ spoon of turmeric powder and stir to mix all the ingredients.
3. When the water has significantly, turn the heat off and cover the pot. The rice will get fully cooked under the steam.
4. Serve in 10 minutes with any curry!
Go ahead and try out these recipes right now and enjoy the yummy flavours. You never have to worry about going to expensive restaurants and eating fancy food when you can make it at home. Easy recipes that allows you to make fancy food in absolutely no time.
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com