|Great Italian pasta recipes are usually very easy to make. Knowing how to make pasta can be a blessing when you have unexpected guests. These three easy pasta recipes will save your day anytime!
Vegetarian Tomato Basil Pasta with Asiago Cheese
• 6 ounces fettuccine
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• ½ teaspoon fresh minced garlic
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 6 ounces sliced cherry tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chopped in thin strips
• Less than 1/4 cup Asiago cheese
1. Boil pasta al dente and drain.
2. Sauté the garlic in olive oil in a small pan and add the tomatoes and basil. Stir all the ingredients till they’re warm.
3. In a large serving bowl, mix the pasta with the sautéed ingredients and cheese. Garnish with extra basil. The easiest pasta recipe you’ll find!
Alpine Mushroom Pasta
• 4 ounces fettuccine
• 3 cups shredded Savoy cabbage
• 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 medium portobello mushroom caps with removed gills and sliced thinly
• ½ chopped onion (small)
• 1 ½ minced garlic cloves
• 1 ½ cups dry white wine
• 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• ½ cup halved grape tomatoes
• ½ cup diced smoked cheese
• ¾ teaspoon dried sage
1. Now to start with the making of your pasta recipe. Cook pasta for 4 minutes in boiling water. Add cabbage, and stir frequently till both pasta and cabbage are tender. Keep aside ½ cup of the cooking liquid and drain the pasta-cabbage mixture.
2. Heat oil in a pan over a medium flame. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic and cook, stirring until the mushrooms are tender and beginning to release their liquid.
3. The best part about this Italian pasta recipe: whisk wine and flour in a bowl, add to the pan with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until the mixture thickens. Add tomatoes, cooking till they just start breaking down.
4. Return the pasta and cabbage to the pot. Add the mushroom sauce, the reserved cooking liquid, cheese, and sage; gently toss to combine. A recipe of pasta that’s mouthwatering!
Knowing how to cook pasta means that you have the best dishes in your home at your finger tips. Enjoy the deliciousness by trying the pasta recipes in your very own kitchen right now!
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com