|1. Tell me about your dream job.
Living from a specific job. You can not win. If you say that the work you are disputing it, you tend credibility. If you say another job is it, you plant the suspicion that you are dissatisfied with this position if hired. The best is to stay genetic and say something like: A job where I love the work, like people, can contribute and can’t wait to get to work.
2. Why do you think you would you do this work well?
Give several reasons and include skills, experience and interest.
3. What are you looking for a job? See answer # 1.
4. How a little person would you refuse to work?
Do not be insignificant. It would take disloyalty to the organization, violence or breaking the law to get you to object. Minor objections will mark you as a whiner.
5. What is most important to you: the money or work?
Money is always important, but the work is most important. There is no better answer.
6. Your previous supervisor they say your strongest point is?
There are numerous good possibilities:Loyalty, energy, positive attitude, conduct, team player, expertise, initiative, patience, hard work, creativity, problem solver.
7. Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor.
The biggest trap of all, this is a test to see if you speak ill of your boss. If you fall for him and tell about a problem with a former boss, you may well below the interview right there. Stay positive and develop a poor memory about any trouble with a supervisor.
8. What disappointed you about a job?
Do not get trivial or negative. The safe areas are few but may include:
Not enough of a challenge. You were fired in a reduction company did not win a contract, which would have given you more responsibility.
9. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure.
You can say that you thrive under certain types of pressure. Give an example by which refers to the type of position applied.
10. Your qualifications match the one they work or different work more closely?
This one probably, Do not give fuel to the suspicion that you may want another job more than this one.
for more information please visit:
Article Source: ActuaFreeArticles.com